Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
First day at Accounts

Hmm.. let's see. Went to work today, as usual, but this time went to accounts instead of front office. At first, it was a bore. Then, blah blah blah, went to lunch with Weiyan. Oh yea! Their lunchtime is at 13:00. So poor weiyan gotta wait for me la. Then, after lunch, i was still early cos' they are all coming back at 14:00. So went up to front office for fun. *haha* Then, Veron was like, " what happened? What happened?" *haha* I told her i didn't really like to work there. But then, i can't work halfway then leave rites? Went to help Ivy to photocopy her fer things. Well, then went back to accounts after that. But this time, it wasn't that bad. Quite ok. Do UA and Northwest. *haha* We'll never have enough off them. Then, some of the UA fax, can't find, so need to go to front office to ask for them. So went up. *haha* It was once ME who got chased for this kind of thing, have to search high and low for it. But well, now i go and chase for them. But i didn't disturb them la. Went to search MYSELF. *haha* I'm doing so many things man. Well, at least i got different experience gained. Accounts, not bad la. Colleagues are all very nice but the job is really boring. I still prefer reservations. Weiyan says maybe i can go back there if my boss and veron agrees to it. Actually, it doesn't really matter, both got it's own good la. *haha* Hmm.. Tomorrow, SOL's gig! i took off for THEM ok. Is it THEM? or.. .. Well, i don't know. Oh yea! Suppose to go movie today. But well, it didn't go as planned, so cancelled. I'm pretty pissed with Kk, last night, when i was at the D&D, Kk messaged me and asked if i did asked Shimin, Fidz and all whether they wanna go movie. But well, i didn't. And i told him i'm outside, can he help me to get them. and his reply was, "then you tomorrow then ask them la. I want sleep." BITCH! with stupid attitude. Well, didn't bothered since he can't be bothered either. Then, today, SHimin came to call me, asked me about the movie. So i ask her to help me check it out cos' i'm at WORK. And she can say, Kk ask me ask you and i'm outside, i can't check. So fine. I checked. And Ed came calling me say they won't be able to catch the show, cos' they working till late. Well, wasn't really pissed by then. Cos' i couldn't be bothered about them readys. And KK is a BITCH! *opps*

-i've fallen down, and i'm waiting for THAT pair of hands to come and hold me up-

With love, on Thursday, December 01, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse